Friday, February 22, 2008

Pics & Vids

Pictures Are Here!



I've been home for about 20 hours now and I can finaly upload some pictures and Videos for you today.

I had hoped to have a few more posts while I was gone but I hope you enjoyed what I was able to post!

I'm in a bit of a return culture shock now that I'm home. It was a little odd going to wal-mart and the grocery store, I think about 12 villages could fit inside of one!
We arrived home on Thursday night at about 9:30 p.m. it was a long trip. I think we spent about 23 hours traveling. I was pretty tired! When we were in Detroit the flight was overbooked so that asked for 7 volunteers to spend the night and fly out in the morning. I was volunteer number 6 and for my sacrifice I was offered a free nights hotel, free dinner and a free roundtrip ticket to anywhere in the US including Alaska!
So I was pretty fired up about the free flight and a good nights sleep at the Hilton. I said goodbye to our team and waited for my ride to the hotel...when suddenly I heard my name paged over the intercom. I went to the counter and they informed me that there were two empty seats on the plane and I had to board! So I lost it all!
But anyway, here are some video's and pictures, I'll post some more tomorrow too!


Worship On Sunday Morning at the Church in Kitchumboora:





The Church of the Nazarene at Kitchumboora:

























My Boy, I don't know his name. This is the kid I hung out with all week:























Hanging out with Dennis and his family at their home:

















Some of the kid's at church on Sunday: Daniel:

No comments: