Saturday, January 17, 2009

My Class!

Our first camp is over and we are enjoying a long weekend break! We got off work on Friday at about 1:00 P.M. and are off until Monday morning at 8:30 A.M. So I've been relaxing and seeing some sights! I'll have another post after this one with some pictures of my time off.

During the camp I had a homeroom class that I was responsible for each day. They would start everyday in my classroom for a time called "Mission to the World." In that class we were assigned a Missionary from Cairo Illinois of all places! Each day we would discuss missions and our Missionary and the United States. Each homeroom was assigned a city and country to learn about during the camp. My class was the city of Chicago! These were the only kids I had in class everyday. So you get closer to these kids than the others.

Here are some pictures of my kids and my class.

My Classroom:



My Class:



My Boys



Our class project! We built our own version of the Chicago Skyline. They spent 3 days building this and our American Flag. Check out all of the little details:



My Boys proud of their city:



Boys and Girls with massive American Flag. Allice the girl in the back cut out every star on the flag!:

No comments: