Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Alabama




After the stress and work of planning our wedding we returned from our honeymoon and unloaded our moving truck and then decided we needed another break! Kara and I loaded up our new car and drove to Montgomery Alabama to visit my brother and his wife and daughter for a few days. They had recently moved into a new house and we wanted to see it and spend some time with them.

We ended up going to an Auburn Football game on Saturday afternoon. It was their homecoming game and they won by a landslide. We had a great time at the tiger walk and hanging out in Auburn after the game. Below are some pictures of us at the game.



My Brother Brad and his daughter Caroline enjoying the game!


Kara and I at the Auburn Game



This is the last photo to be taken on my camera. Soon after my brother took this picture the camera fell to the floor. I hope to get it fixed or get a new one soon! Its a pretty nice shot for the last one. Two of the cutest girls I know!

Thanks Brad and Rachel for a great time of relaxation before we started at our new church.

2 comments:

Bradley Goode said...

thanks for not mentioning that i broke the camera.....

Anonymous said...

I wondered WHO broke it! grandma k