Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Psalms

I was cleaning my office this week and came across some old messages I shared with the Youth Group in North Vernon. In the middle of some lessons on prayer and the book of Psalms I found some interesting writings.

In one of the lessons I had the teens write out their own Psalms. Each day this week I will be posting a Psalm from the teens in North Vernon. I hope you are encouraged by their prayer and psalms!


Psalm 1 -

God, You're so good!

You made the world and all that's in it

The trees and animals bring us beauty and help us live

You're like an artist that paints the skies

Just so I can marvel and smile :)

You surround us with people that love us

You provided us with houses and TV's and warm beds to sleep in

And more than anything - ya listen!

You hear my prayers and answer them.

You get me through my struggles,

And you help me to grow and find joy in the middle of it

God, You're so good and we praise you!




No comments: