Saturday, August 15, 2009

If you are bored...




I Just came across this article. Thought some of you might enjoy reading it. It made me laugh.

The article is about the Mayor of Kiev, Ukraine. He seems a little crazy, as illustrated by this quote - “My voters are ordinary people, and I speak to them in one language, the language of ordinary people, even though, of course, I am not an ordinary person.”

or maybe this one - “Who sings better than me?” he asked. “Nobody does, besides God.”

And if you read the article you will be able to sound smart in a conversation today. Just think what people will think when they hear you say, "I was reading an article today in the New York Times about Leonid Chernovetsky the Mayor of Kiev and..."

You can find the article here.

1 comment:

Kara Joy said...

that IS really funny.
i love you, habibi! :)